The first thing that strikes our mind is ‘What is a video?’, ‘How is a video executed?’, and ‘what are the key elements of a video?’ Well, this write-up gives a hint of all the questions. Videos are visual form of the practically moving images. This is interesting and nice pass time for the people. They browse video not just to enjoy but to gather knowledge as well. The video or you can call it as the recorded form of thought, or a live incident helps people to learn things in an innovative way.
What Does A Video Comprises Of?
A video is a mixture of thought, scripting, shooting, editing and finally production.
- First, an idea is initiated. This idea can be imaginative or based on real life incident. Most of the video intends to focus on just producing a real life incident in form of a story.
- Then this idea is scripted. The writer frames the sequential presentation of the video in form of words. These words are then given characters to perform.
- After the overall write up is done, characters are formed. Real people can present These characters, or the video can be an animated one.
- The idea is then recorded by the real characters or animated.
- Once an overall recording is done, it is edited. This editing is about cut the unnecessary things of the video.
- The prior of all is the sound effect. The moving images in the video are given sound effect to make it interesting for the people.
- Then the video is ready for production.
Video production isn’t an easy task. It needs patience and creativity. A creative mind can only produce a creative video. The writer, the camera person, the person in charge of editing, all has to work together, cordially to execute a thought.
How Is A Video Helpful?
The world today is digital. Youngsters in specific are clued to their phones and laptops. So it becomes it becomes a major source of learning. The internet access today has an answer to all the questions. Google provides information and images to make it easier for the students to understand. This medium of communication involves the most creative form of transmitting information, and it is video. The videos are produced
The youngsters today are updated with all sorts of information and this information is mostly communicated through the videos. The videos that are produced today aims to give information about the current happenings of the world. Take, for example, politics; all the political figures are presented in an animated form to communicate some information to the people.
It is again a kind of stress busters. A funny video relaxes the mind of people. The video access today is increasing with time. Most importantly, most colleges today use projectors that play videos to make the children aware of the subject matter more precisely.
So, the videos have turned to the essential part of life.